Monday, May 14, 2012

This is how you recruit

Certain college football games jump out at you as you watch them and you are amazed at how much NFL talent is on the field.  This year, I watched both LSU/Bama games and I do not see anyway that from both full teams, at least 50 people do not end up in the NFL.  This got me thinking about some of the other great games I have seen and other games I have watched where I was amazed at the NFL talent on the field.  The Rose bowl between Usc and Texas( vince young, reggie bush etc) and the Miami/Ohio St. National Champ game jump to mind.  I did some research and I came across this blog.
http://osu-buckskin.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-college-game-had-most-future-nfl.html

This is a fantastic blog and I am very impressed at the time it took to come with up these numbers, and I was also shocked at some of the games on that list.  The more I looked into those games, I can remember exactly where I was for most of these games. 

As you can see from this list, certain teams are so stacked, that it almost didn't matter who they played, they were on this list.  Not since that USC Rose Bowl have I seen a game with so much NFL talent as last 2 years of LSU/Bama.  I would not be surprised that in 4 years after both rosters are done, that one of those games will be on the top 10 of this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment