Monday, May 14, 2012

Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money


The 2012 draft was all about Andrew Luck and RG3.  People are acting like after that, no one else matters.  There were some amazing talents out there on both sides of the ball.  That being said, this is solely about one player; Maurice Claiborne, CB, LSU.  I watched every game he played in college.  I firmly believe that he will have a better NFL career then anyone else in the top 10.  I know Luck, RG3, Richardson, Kalil etc are all incredibly talented, but Claiborne has been ready to play in the NFL since he was 18 years old.

He caught my eye the same way Adrian Peterson, Champ Bailey, Eric Berry, Mike Vick and more recently Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones, Aj Green, Cam Newton etc.  These were talents that from the first game you saw them play, you said yourself, this guy is going to play in the NFL and he is going to dominate.  I feel the same way about Claiborne.  His cover skills are already at a pro-bowl level and his return game is going to get him on the field more in the NFL( think Deion, think patrick Peterson etc).  He will be a pro-bowler by the end of his 2nd year in the league( if the pro-bowl still exists at that time.

I could look back on this in 3 years and I could be way wrong, but for now, I will stand by what I have been saying since the season ended last year and that is ; Claiborne is the best talent in this draft and he will have the best NFL career out of this draft class.

No comments:

Post a Comment